High Speed Motor Magnet for Club Car DS Precedent IQ With ADC Motors, Club Car Advanced Motor – High Speed Magnet, Compression Molding Isotropic bonded magnet, Club Car Iq High Speed Motor Magnet | Ds/Precedent 48V Electric Golf Cart Sensor High Speed ADC Motor China Supplier Injection Molding Bonded High Speed Motor Magnet for Club […]
SmCo Shallow Pot Magnets, Flat SmCo Round Base Magnet, Rare Earth Samarium Cobalt flat pot magnets, Garage Workshop Clamping Pot Holding Magnet, SmCo mounting magnets China Supplier
SmCo Shallow Pot Magnets Item No. MP-SCP06 series
Galvanized body, Sm2Co17 magnetic core, pot magnetic assemblies, flat, anisotropic, working temperature max. +350°C.
Samarium-cobalt (SmCo) pot magnets offer the unique combination of high magnetic force and high operating temperature. These SmCo pot magnets have a screw socket into which you can screw hooks, eyelets, etc. We also carry identical hook magnets as well as eyelet.
1. Samarium Cobalt Pot magnets feature a cylindrical permanent magnet housed in steel “pot” or case.
2. The north and south poles are on the same plane. Because the gap between the poles is narrow, they have a shallow flux field, which makes these cylindrical type magnets most suited for gripping applications on smooth, thin surfaces
3. The SmCo pot magnets are each supplied with a threaded hole to increase their flexibility in use. Their magnetic force is very high as compared to ferrite magnets
4. Holding area is high resistant to corrosion and require no special surface treatment, which makes them able to work under high temperature environments
5. SmCo pot magnetic assemblies are completely resistant to demagnetizing fields and maintain their holding force indefinitely. Even the effect of strong magnetic opposing fields resulting from spot welding and hard mechanical impacts does not weaken the magnetic holding force… SmCo Round Base Magnet with Internal Threaded Hole
The Samarium Cobalt pot magnets have following applications:
1. Welding moulds of spot-welding machines
2. In very small tools
3. In various gripping operations
|Part No.||Dimensions(mm)||Weight(g)||Pull Force(N)|