Permanent Radial Ring Anisotropic Magnet, Black Epoxy Coated Sintered Neodymium Radial Magnet, Super Strong Multipole Radial Magnets, Radially Oriented NdFeB Ring Magnets, Sintered Radial Neodymium Iron Boron, Anisotropic Nd-Fe-B Ring Magnet Black Epoxy Coated Sintered Neodymium Permanent Radial Ring Anisotropic Magnet Feature: Due to the constraint of material, sintered neodymium used in motors is assembled […]
Radially Oriented Ring NdFeB Magnets, Single Pole Radially Aligned Sintered NdFeB Magnets, Straight multiploe sintered and bonded NdFeB ring, radial sintered magnets, Sintered Neodymium Skew Pole Ring Magnets, magnetic solution Strong Magnet Magnetic Assembly
Radially Oriented Ring NdFeB Magnets Parameter:
1) OD ≤150mm, Majority of product less than 60mm 2) ID ≥9mm 3) High(H) ≤100mm, No more than 10 times of thickness
2. Tolerance (mm)
1) OD: Normal: ±0.05, Min: ±0.03
2) ID: Normal: ±0.05, Min: ±0.04;
3) High (H): Normal:±0.1,Min±0.06
4) Concentricity: Normal: ≤0.1,Min: ≤0.05;
5):Surface runout: OD ≤ 30mm, runout ≤0.1mm. OD increase 10mm, runout will increased by 0.1mm accordingly
3. Magnetic Performance Parameters
1)EH Grade: Up to 33 EH 2) UH Grade: Up to 38 UH 3) SH Grade: Up to 42 SH 4) H Grade: Up to 45H 5) M,N grade, up to 45M, 45N.
4. Surface treatment: Epoxy, Ni, NiCuNi, Zn
5. Directions of Magnetization: As per customer’s specific requirement
This new technology for the production of sintered NdFeB, improves the magnetic flux generated by single “ segment” or “ skew “ magnets, better efficiency performances on the engine. Radially oriented neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) ring magnets are state-of-the-art ring magnets with diverse magnetization patterns in radial direction. They provide high performance and cost effective alternatives to arc/segment magnets. Radially oriented NdFeB ring magnets include sintered NdFeB ring magnets, bonded NdFeB ring magnets and hot-pressed NdFeB ring magnets.
>> Features of Radially Aligned Sintered NdFeB Magnets
1. High dimensional accuracy,
2. Optional magnetization patterns including single pole, straight multi-pole and skew multi-pole types,
3. A single ring magnet makes assembly and installation easy and low cost,
4. Simple and stable structure guarantees excellent dynamic balance performance, and
5. Uniform magnetic properties and magnetization waves distribution contribute to low motor noise and smooth torque output.
>> Applications of Radially Oriented NdFeB Ring Magnets
1. Servo motors,
2. Spindle motors,
3. Electrical power steering motors, and
4. DC motors, etc.
Advantage of product:
1. Motor assembly is made much easier, installation of one or more rings than gluing arcs into place and no need to add protecting cover, simple and quick.
2. Radial ring directly determines the shape tolerance, the tolerance of outer and inner diameter can achieve ±0.04mm, and has the good coaxiality and verticality.
3. Simple mechanism and good reliability.
4. Improve the motor performance.
5. The radial magnetization increases the ring’s magnetic force, provide a possibility of unique design by truly different magnetic circuit.
|Max Energy Product