Highly Efficient Motors Magnet for AC Submersible Hydraulic, Rare-Earth Arc Magnets for Motor Generator, High-performance Segment NdFeB Magnets, Powerful 90 degree arc magnets 19.05mm long and 3.2mm thick Highly Efficient Motors Magnet for AC Submersible Hydraulic Parameter Part No. NSGN40-67 Size 0.75 inch outside radius x 0.625 inch inside radius x 90 deg x 0.75 […]
Radially Oriented NdFeB Ring Magnets, Radially oriented sintered and bonded NdFeB ring, Anisotropy Bonded Ndfeb Rings, Sintered Neodymium Multi-pole Radial Ring Magnets, Multi-Poled Radial Bonded Magnetic Rings
Radially Oriented NdFeB Ring Magnets Parameter:
1) OD ≤150mm, Majority of product less than 60mm 2) ID ≥9mm 3) High(H) ≤100mm,No more than 10 times of thickness
2. Tolerance (mm)
1) OD: Normal: ±0.05, Min: ±0.03
2) ID: Normal: ±0.05, Min: ±0.04;
3) High (H): Normal:±0.1,Min±0.06
4) Concentricity: Normal: ≤0.1,Min: ≤0.05;
5):Surface runout: OD ≤ 30mm, runout ≤0.1mm. OD increase 10mm, runout will increased by 0.1mm accordingly
3. Magnetic Performance Parameters
1)EH Grade: Up to 33 EH 2) UH Grade: Up to 38 UH 3) SH Grade: Up to 42 SH 4) H Grade: Up to 45H 5) M,N grade, up to 45M, 45N.
4. Surface treatment: Epoxy, Ni, NiCuNi, Zn
5. Directions of Magnetization: As per customer’s specific requirement
Application of product:
The product can be widely use in all kinds of motors, generator, power tools, automotive EPS motor etc
Advantage of product:
1. Motor assembly is made much easier, installation of one or more rings than gluing arcs into place and no need to add protecting cover, simple and quick.
2. Radial ring directly determines the shape tolerance, the tolerance of outer and inner diameter can achieve ±0.04mm, and has the good coaxiality and verticality.
3. Simple mechanism and good reliability.
4. Improve the motor performance.
5. The radial magnetization increases the ring’s magnetic force, provide a possibility of unique design by truly different magnetic circuit.
Sintered NdFeB rings are available as standard, countersunk ID or radially orientated.
MPCO can offer a wide variety of NdFeB Grades (fully Licensed) and with different coating options. Also available, fully sintered radially orientated NdFeB Rings. These can be magnetised multipole with either a standard pole pattern or with skewed poles to help reduce cogging.
This is an ideal product for motors and drives where Arc segments are currently used. It will speed up assembly and help to cut costs. Specialised Tooling is required so this would suite High End or High Volume application. Custom Logo Magnetic Gun Holder Mount