Unipole On OD and ID Sintered NdFeB Ring Magnet, N33EH UNIPOLE RADIALLY MAGNETIZED TUBE Magnets, Sintered NdFeB Magnetic Radially Aligned Rings for Motor Rotor, Skewed Uni-Pole Radial Aligned Tube Ring Magnet Supplier Unipole On OD and ID Sintered NdFeB Ring Magnet Feature: Material: Neodymium Iron Boron, Neo , Nd , Rare earth NdFeB Size: as […]
3pcs Mini Magnetic Welding Tool Kit, Magnetic Welding Positioning Tool Kit, Mini 3-Pieces Multipurpose Welding Magnet and Magnetic Ground Block, magnetic weld ground, mini welding support jig, Mini Magnetic Welding Holder Set China Supplier
3pcs Mini Magnetic Welding Tool Kit Technical Specs
Item No. MP-MWH6017
Inclued: 2pcs mini magnetic welding holders, 1pcs mini magnetic weld ground
Description: Welding Magnet And Ground Block
Material: Magnet, Steel
· Durable steel and riveted construction
· Angles: 45°, 90°, 135°
· Ideal for welding, soldering, fabricating and general assembly work etc.
· Triple riveted steel construction
· Strong powerful magnets.
· These magnets are very useful to tack together frames before fully welding.
· Can be used as a double sided holder for welding and assembly work.
· Designed to work as an extra hand which enables fast and accurate holding of any ferrous materials / objects.
· The 90 degree angle makes sure your work is at a right angle.
· Will hold both sheet and tubes at angles of 45 / 90 and 135 degrees.
· This 9lb version is perfect for lighter and smaller frames.
· Also suitable for separating steel sheets.
· Package Includes: 2 holder magnets square, 1 Round Magnetic holder
Application: Used for all Angles in Welding, Soldering, Assembly, Marking-off, Pipe Installation, Hanging Applications, Metalwork’s, Tube Welding, Gluing Together Pieces, Flat Grinding etc.
Packing: Double blister, white box, color box
Magnetic welding holder tool set contains 2 multipurpose mini magnets that hold steel in place at 45, 90, and 135 degree angles.
Magnetic Welding Holder – Welding magnets are used in many ways when tacking or holding your work piece. There are also welding magnets used for securing to the job connection instead of a clamp. This category contains the many different welding magnets that we stock including welding magnets with on off switch. Mini Welding Tool Set
These magnetic welding positioners are great for holding sheet metal, tubing, and plate while fabricating or welding. High quality extra strong magnets hold work firmly in place. See our selection of on/off switchable magnets for ultra handy repositioning and cleanup.
When it comes to welding fabrication, it seems like you never have enough clamps, and certainly not enough hands to hold the steel components in place. If you are dealing with small parts or irregular shaped assemblies, this further complicates the problem. One fast and easy solution is to use magnetic welding holders to secure the parts while you can tack them together. Magnetic welding holders are strong and can maintain a 90-degree angle during the fabrication process. I had a drawer full of them in my toolbox in my race shop. They are available in all shapes and sizes. Magnetic Support Jig, Mini 4-Pieces Magnetic Welding Positioner