Smart Carabiner Snap Hook Magnets 60lbs, Neodymium Pot Magnet with Swivel Carabiner Snap Hook, Quick-Release Rotating Magnetic Hooks, Smart Magnet Hanging Great for Your Refrigerator and Other Magnetic Surfaces Smart Carabiner Snap Hook Magnets Parameter: Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches Vertical Pull Strength: 60lbs Horizontal Pull Strength: 20lbs Color: Sliver Weight: 0.4 lbs […]
Large Multi-Angle Switchable Welding Magnet, Magnetic Welding Locator with Switch, MagSquare, Welding Magnetic Clamp Angle Arrow Holder, Magnetic Welding Fixer With ON/OFF Switch, Magnetic Welding Positioner Holder
Large Multi-Angle Switchable Welding Magnet Item No. MP-MWH6008 Product Information:
Material:Steel and Magnet.
Dimension:5″ x 5″ x 1-1/2″ (120mm×120mm×30mm)
Pull Force: 55 Lbs
Magnetic Welding Locator with ON / OFF Switch Function: Multi-function–different uses for the magnetic support jig such as welding, soldering, assembly, marking-off, pipe installation and so on. Magnetic Welding Locator with Switch
The switchable magnetic clamp is well designed and robust to suit the metal fabrication and welding industry.
Designed for holding ferrous sheets and tubes in place while they are welded, these strong and compact magnetic clamps can be used for welding angles at 45°, 90°, and 135°. The switch mechanism enables them to be positioned safely and accurately while any swarf is easily cleaned away.
At MPCO MAGNETICS, we have an extensive range of lifting and switchable welding magnets. Visit our lifting magnet brochure to discover our entire range, performance graphs and maintenance recommendations. Download a copy too and refer back to it when you require.
Features: welding at 45°,90°,135°
1. Ideal for round and square tubing, angles and flat stock.
2. A switch controls the magnetic force, turn off when setting up and turn on when you are ready to work.
3. Fast and safe set-up. Easy to clean. Simply turn off and wipe.
4. Holding at multiple angles while soldering, brazing and welding at 45°,90°,135°
Application of Multi-Angle Switchable Welding Magnet
1. Welding Magnet are widely used in iron parts welding, jointing in 45°, 90°, 135° in architecture and finish machining field and so on.
2. Triangle Fixer Magnet are designed for quick and accurate positioning of parts during tack welding, layout and assembly processes. Some common uses include positioning and holding work pieces and use during welding or general fabrication work.
3. Magnetic Weld Holder can be used on pipe, plate and tubing. The range includes: Magnetic hold fast and holders, magnetic positioners, magnetic mitre clamps, magnetic quick clamps, magnetic adjustable links, magnetic plate drags and earth welding clamps.
4. Welding Magnet, Switch Permanent Triangle Fixer Magnets are the perfect solution for welders looking to improve work quality and reduce costly setup time.