Ring Axial Sintered Neodymium Magnet for Pneumatic Cylinder, Epoxy Resin High Performance Rare Earth Super Strong Licensed Sintered NdFeB Ring Magnet for Pneumatic Cylinder, Magnetic Sensor Components, Epoxy Coated Pneumatic Cylinder Magnetic Rings, Amazing Powerful Air Cylinder NdFeB Permanent Magnets, MAGNET FOR PNEUMATIC CYLINDER POSITIONING SENSOR China Supplier Ring Axial Sintered Neodymium Magnet for Pneumatic […]
Injection Molded Magnet for Coffermaker Sensor, Outer 6poles Magnetizing Injection Molded Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet for sensor, bonded NdFeB thermoplastic permanent magnet assemblies for Industrial Application, Home Appliance and Automotive, BNI-5 Injection Molding Bonded Neodymium Iron Boron China Factory
Injection Molded Magnet for Coffermaker Sensor Technical
Material: Plastic Binders and NdFeB Powder
Method: Injection Mold
Part No.: MPBD-IM07H156
Application:sensor magnet for coffermaker
Flux Force:per pole ≥700GS
Application: Home Appliance
Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
Maximum Operation Temperature: 120 °C
Delivery Time: 15-30 days
Made in China
The introduction of Injection NdFeB Magnet
injection NdFeB magnets combine high magnetic strength with excellent physical properties to offer a variety of features and benefits. Customer-made compounds that best meet application’s magnetic, mechanical and environmental requirement. Binders are available with Nylon6, Nylon12 and PPS, and Magnetic materials available: Ferrite, NdFeB, SmCo and the hybrid magnets. Diverse magnetizing direction: Diametrically, axially, radially, multi-poles or locally magnetized.
• High magnetic output coupled with excellent mechanical strength
• Molded magnets are more chip resistant than sintered magnets making handing easier on assembly lines.
• Can be either simple in shape or of complex geometry.
• The binders and magnetic alloys utilized are capable of a wide range of application temperature from -40℃ to 80 ℃.
• Insert molding is injection of magnet compound over, inside or against an existing component resulting in an assembly.
• Each finished good is unique in size, shape, magnetic and mechanical properties.
The Application of Injection NdFeB Magnet
Injection NdFeB Magnets markets served
• Motor stators and rotors
• Sensor magnets and assemblies
• Coupling assembly
• Precision gauge meters
• Other markets such as modern household appliances, office automation devices, communications devices, defense, aerospace, marine application.
Plastic bonded NdFeB magnets can be effectively used without an external protective coating, unlike their sintered counterparts. This helps to bring costs down as well as actually improving the strength of adhesion when it comes to bonding magnets to various other metal components. sensor motor plastic magnets, injection molded neodymium magnet