15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
Industrial PMDC Motor Arc SmCo Magnet YXG-24M, Asynchronous Induction Motor SmCo Rare Earth Segment Sector Military Magnets, High Work Temp Permanent Motor Generator Rotor SmCo Magnet for vertical wind turbine, Super strong curved tile arc segment magnets China Supplier
Industrial PMDC Motor Arc SmCo Magnet YXG-24M Item No. MPCO-SMOS series
Customzied Specific Requirements
OEM or ODM service: Accept
Dimension: Customized size
Custom Grade: SmCo5, Sm2Co17
Magnetization direction: Thickness, Length, Axially, Diametre, Radially, Multipolar
Surface Treatment: UNCOATED, Silver, Gold, Zinc, Ni-cu-Ni. Epoxy etc.
Tolerance: +/-0.02 – 0.05mm
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnets, of the Rare Earth class, have been available since the early 1970’s.
These magnets possess very high magnetic properties, excellent thermal stability, while remaining resistant to corrosion. These characteristics make SmCo magnets ideal for applications requiring a resistance to wide-ranging temperatures and environments.
SmCo magnets are manufactured by sintering or compression bonding. They are anisotropic and can only be magnetized in the direction of orientation. In general, magnetizing fields of approximately 30 to 45KOe are required to saturate SmCo magnets.
High Temperature SmCo Magnet
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnets are composed of Samarium, Cobalt and Iron, these rare earth magnets are extremely strong for their small size, metallic in appearance and sable physical property .Those magnets could be in simple shapes also could be made according to customer’s need.
Characteristics for High Temperature Strong Permanet SmCo Magnet:
* Resistance to high temperature
* Excellent resistance to corrosion
* Low temperature coefficient
Application for High Temperature Strong Permanet SmCo Magnet :
Motors, watch, transducers, instruments, positional detector, generators, radar communications, medical equipments, various magnetism spreading devices, magnetic processor, electrical engineering and magnetic derrick, etc. Industrial Motor Solenoid Magnet SmCo Segment
PMDC Motors (Permanent Magnet). The most common type of brushed electric motor, PMDC motors use permanent magnets to produce the stator field. Characteristics: used in commercial production of toys and appliances, cheaper to manufacture, good low end torque, limited high end torque.
Specific requirements :
1. The properties of the grade is maintain strictly.
2. Hk/Hcj should be not less 0,55.
3. Couple magnetized 50%N(S) and 50%S(N).
4. The poles must be marked.
5. The magnetic pole N marked with blue paint.
6. The magnetic pole S marked with red paint. Note: poles must be magnetic, not geographical.
7. The thickness of the magnet will be monitored 4,35 – 4,50 mm.
8. Induction on a convex surface “B out” should be more 170 mT (163 mT old value).
9. Induction on the concave surface “B int” should be more 60 mT.
10. Variation in the magnetic flux for whole order must not exceed 15% or that is the same max(F)/min(F) ≤1,15.
11. The fall of the magnetic flux F2 at + 20 gr. C, after heating to + 200 gr. C during one hour, is not more than 3% or that is the same F2/F1≥0.97. Tile Permanent SmCo Magnet for Induction Motors