Alnico 2 Cow Pill, original cast Alnico 2 cow magnet, bright metal finish, rounded ends, Hardware Disease in Cattle, Powerful Sintered Alnico Bullet Cattle Magnet, traditional cylindrical rumen COW permanent magnet Made in China Alnico 2 Cow Pill Parameter: Part No.: MPCO-COW-12 Material: AlNiCo 2 Shape: Rod / Bar Finish: Metal / stainless steel Length: 3.000 […]
Black Epoxy Plated Neodymium Anisotropic Radial Magnets, Multipole NdFeB Ring Magnet, Radial Ring Anisotropic Permanent Magnet, multi-pole oriented magnet, Radial magnet, Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron with black epoxy coating, Anisotropic Nd-Fe-B Ring Magnet China Supplier
Black Epoxy Plated Neodymium Anisotropic Radial Magnet Feature:
1. Meterial:Nd2Fe14B (Nd 32%,Fe64%,B1%, other 3% like Dy,Tb,Co,Go,Al,Cu) Neodymium magnet
2. Technology: Utilizes new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology
3. Magnetic properties: High coercive force, the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
4. Grades: N35-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH;
5. Shapes and sizes: Various kinds or according to customers’ request;
6. Coatings: Ni, Zn, Phosphating, epoxy and so on;
7. Applications: Widely used in different applications, such as sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on.
8. Quality Control : Our QC team consists of more than 12 professional people to ensure 100% products high quality .
9. Extremer Power Warming : These magnets are dangerous ! If your fingers are trapped between two they will cut your skin.Please be note they should only be handled with great care .
10. Transportation : 1 Express:As magnet has magnetism,regarded as dangerous goods,to most of the countries,it can only be safely delivery via DHL with dangerous goods method. 2 If weight more than 200kg, we suggest by air or by sea.
Sintered radial neodymium iron boron ring magnets are oriented by radial alignment of powders. It can be straight, skew or unipole magnetized. There are two production methods – sintered powder or hot press (MQ3) method. Compared to traditional arc magnets or IPM (internal permanent magnet) assemblies, radial rings can improve motor performance and increase yields over traditional motor assembly methods. These magnets are widely used in DC brushless and servo motors for robotic and automotive applications.
1.Spingle motor for HDDs, FDDs
2.Servomotor for robots, machinery
3.Electrical motors for power steering in automobiles, etc.
Known as Rare Earth magnets, Neodymium Iron Boron magnets are alloys of the Lanthanide group of elements. NdFeB magnets offer the highest energy product per unit mass, and highest energy product per unit cost of any current permanent magnet material. Energy Products range from 30 to 55 MGOe, with recommended operating temperatures from 60º – 220ºC, and the temperature coefficient of residual induction ranges from -0.09 to -0.13%/°C. Neodymium Radial Anisotropic Ring Magnet
MPCO Magnetics prepares its anisotropic powders by either casting an alloy melt into a mold, or strip casting. Strip casting offers the advantage of better chemical stability. Subsequently, the ingot from the mold or the flakes from strip casting are pulverized to a uniform grain/particle size. The best method for obtaining the desired grain size is by HDDR. The HDDR [hydrogenation-decomposition-desorption-recombination] process yields a more homogenous particle size with a minimum of α-Fe, and Nd-rich phases. Anisotropic Nd-Fe-B, HDDR powders prepared from strip cast alloys are used for the HAST [Highly Accelerated Stress Test] grades of NdFeB Magnets, including N, H, SH, UH, EH.
Standard and skewed pole types are available for ring. OD, ID and H are all critical factors, pole numbers are also dependent on size, so for further information of radially orientated Sintered NdFeB rings, please contact us directly. Our engineer will evaluate your magnet design and give you some suggestion if needed. Black Epoxy Coated Sintered Neodymium Radial Magnet