Smart Carabiner Snap Hook Magnets 60lbs, Neodymium Pot Magnet with Swivel Carabiner Snap Hook, Quick-Release Rotating Magnetic Hooks, Smart Magnet Hanging Great for Your Refrigerator and Other Magnetic Surfaces Smart Carabiner Snap Hook Magnets Parameter: Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches Vertical Pull Strength: 60lbs Horizontal Pull Strength: 20lbs Color: Sliver Weight: 0.4 lbs […]
90° Welding Clamp Magnet, 90 Degree Neodymium Welding Magnets, 2pcs/pack Magnet Welding Clamp 77lb Magnetic Holder 30/60/90 Degree for Iron Rod, Neodymium Magnet Welding Clamp, Permanent NdFeB Welding Magnet with Handle China Supplier
90° Welding Clamp Magnet Specifics
Item No. MP-WM7-M
Composite: Neodymium Magnet
Application: Industrial Magnet
Angles: 30, 60, 90 degree
Pull off force: 35Kgf
1. Ideal for ferrous metal holding for welding jobs in hardware processing and construction industry.
2. Create 90 degree corners by holding from the outside, providing you with an unobstructed area for inside tack welds.
3. Use its different out edges of the magnet to set up materials at 30 and 60 degree.
4. With the new design of handle, much easier to take off the magnet from the materials.
Attention of Neodymium Welding Magnets
1. Temperature never exceeds 80℃.
2. Sudden shock or attack is forbidden.
3. Please assure there is no corrosive material to metal.
4. Never switch the magnet on before it has been placed on the load.
5. Ensure that the weight of the load to be lifted does not exceed the rated lifting capacity, overloading is not permitted.
6. Never lifter more than one workpiece at a time with this magnet.
7. Never stand under the load.
8. Check the parts and magnet condition carefully before using to avoid any accidents, never use a damaged or poorly operating magnet.
9. Always keep the magnet clean and clear.
10. To ensure safety, you are suggested to test the magnet every two years.