15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
20 x 4 x 2mm Rectangle Neodymium Magnet N45SH Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier
20 x 4 x 2mm Rectangle Neodymium Magnet N45SH Ni Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 20 mm
Width (W): 4 mm
Height (H): 2 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1320-1380 mT (13.2-13.8 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 342-366 KJ/m³ (43-46 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 1003 kA/m ( ≥ 12.6 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 1592 kA/m ( ≥ 20 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 150 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
Extra strong, heat-resistant Super Strong Rectangle Magnet. These magnets are often used by builders of model planes who build their own motors. The stronger the magnet, the lighter and smaller the electro motor can be designed. Temperature-resistant up to approx. 80 degrees.
Of course you can also use them as regular extra strong attachment magnets. Be careful though when experimenting with them; they easily bread due to their thinness. China NdFeB Block Strong Magnetized Neodymium Block Motor Magnet Extra Strong Magnet Neodymium-Iron-Boron Stock By Rare Earth Super Strong Rectangle Magnet
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
Are you a curious person or do you have an interest in science? Neodymium block magnets can be ideal for magnetic experimentation. Whether you want to test the magnetic force in foods with Iron or come up with your own magnetic object, Neodymium magnetic blocks are great tools for experiments and projects.
Neodymium block magnets are so multifaceted and allow just about anyone to find a use for them. If you are looking for some cool tricks to figure out or want to come up with your own magnetic invention, then having a Neodymium block can be not only useful, but also essential. These types of Earth Rock magnets have so many uses that their potential is enormous. Neodymium Magnet N45SH