15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni, Rare Earth Super Strong Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Licensed Neodymium Permanent Magnets China Supplier 15 x 10 x 5mm NdFeB Rectangular Magnet N40M Ni Technical Specifications: Item: NBN40M-15-10-5 Grade: N40M Material: Neodymium (NdFeB) Plating: Nickel Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, […]
10 x 4 x 4mm Rectangle Super Strong Magnet N52 Ni, Super Strong Rare Earth Licensed Sintered NdFeB Block Magnet for Motor Sensor Rotor Toy, Nickel Coating Decorative Neodymium Rectangle Permanent Magnets China Supplier
10 x 4 x 4mm Rectangle Super Strong Magnet N52 Ni Technical Specifications:
Material: Neodymium (NdFeB)
Shape: Block, Rectangular, Rectangle, Square
Length (L): 10 mm
Width (W): 4 mm
Height (H): 4 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1430-1480 mT (14.3-14.8 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 398-422 KJ/m³ (50-53 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 796 kA/m ( ≥ 10.0 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 876 kA/m ( ≥ 11 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 60 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days
An ornamental NICKEL-plated block magnet that can be combined, which is self-adhesive and gold-plated.
MPCO offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Neodymium block magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.
2)Max working temp.: Much depend on the material of the magnet, our AH grade material can reach 230 degree centigrade;
3)Shape: Disc, cylinder, ring, rectangle, strip and other non-standard shapes are available;
4)Size: Custom made;
5)Surface treating: Nickel(Ni-Cu-Ni), Black Nickel, Zinc(Zn), Gold(Au), Silver(AG), Black Epoxy etc;
6)Quality control: SGS.
Sintered Neodymium(NdFeB) magnets are the most advanced commercialized permanent magnet materials today.
With far better permanent magnetic performance compared with traditional magnets, sintered neodymium magnets
Are the key functional materials for mordern industry.
MPCO MAGNET have the ability to manufacture a full range of neodymium magnets from N33 to N52, and in various types.
In addition to the stock shapes, sizes, and grades listed, others are available. Please inquire. Non-standard shapes and sizes Square Magnets N45 Ni
Can be machined to blueprint specifications.